NATUREAL Whey Protein
NATUREAL Whey Protein
Build lean muscle and support a healthy immune system.
Our healthy whey consists of vital ingredients that improve the cellular process, strengthen muscles, heal muscle tissue and elevate energy. Our whey protein also enhances the metabolism of fat and carbohydrate, boosts the immune system and lowers blood pressure levels.
Order a sample size 33.3g or regular 2lbs supply of NATUREAL Whey today!
Whey Protein is a nutritional supplement full of essential minerals and amino acids
Whey is a byproduct of cheese. Unlike most whey products, NATUREAL Whey consists of vital ingredients that support muscle growth, aid proper digestion and loaded with antioxidants.
When should I use NATUREAL Whey Protein?
- When you are pressed for time, mix with water and go for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Before strength training to strengthen muscle and increase endurance during your workout
- Immediately after working out to heal muscle tissue
** Consuming too much protein may cause digestive issues such as nausea, flatulence, diarrhea, pain and cramping.
HOW NATUREAL WHEY WORKS
- Supports lean muscle development and weight loss
- Builds focus and increases circulatory function
- Boosts energy, performance, stamina and immunity
- Supplementing with collagen peptides to support healthy skin, and support the digestive tract
- Reduces joint discomfort and increase flexibility
- Decreases exercise recovery times and symptoms of over-training
- Repairs broken skin cells, damaged tissue and skeletal muscles
- Enhances metabolism of fat and carbohydrates
- Increases glutathione, a powerful antioxidant known for fighting cancer and pre-mature aging
- Decreases blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Regulates proper functioning of the brain
- Essential for alertness, decrease mental stress and fatigue
- Improves biological processes
- Calories – 130g
- Protein – 24.6g
- Carbohydrate – 3.75g
- Sugar – 1.42g
- Fat – 2.07g
- Unrefined & cold pressed
- 3g Glutamic acid per scoop
- Aspartame free
- Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium
- Non-essential Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine
- Essential Amino Acids: Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add one scoop of NATUREAL Whey to 16 oz. of filtered water. Stir until blended and drink as a meal replacement, or after working out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary person by person.
NO EXCHANGE OR REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.