Why you should take NATUREAL Revert 10.0
Did you know, there is a class of supplements that can help you lose a tremendous amount of weight by switching on your body’s internal fat burning processes? Yes, we are talking about thermogenic supplements here.
The way thermogenic supplements work is by giving an extra boost to the fast burning mechanisms of the body.
The reason most of the thermogenic supplements fail is that they are half-cooked and based on ingredients without a proven eﬃcacy.
But, wait! There is a supplement that can help you maximize your weight loss and is backed on hardcore science. The supplement is Natureal Revert 10.0.
Top 3 Reason Revert 10.0 Can Do Wonders For You!
Revert 10.0 is an amazing supplement that helps athletes and ordinary individual alike. It has a number of weight loss ingredients but the mechanism that really stands out is its ability to induce thermogenesis.
Thermogenesis is a physiological process that your body uses to burn excess fat and produce energy when required. Revert 10.0 uses this same principle to melt stored fats and eliminate your extra weight for good.
Out of many thermogenic supplements available on the market, Revert 10.0 oﬀer the most eﬃcacy and here are the reasons why:
#1: It is Loaded with Vitamin B3
One major beneﬁt of Revert 10.0 is its ability to target weight loss in diﬀerent ways. Not only does it help you lose the already present body fat, but it also stops you from putting up more fat in the future. The key to this is Vitamin B3 (Niacin).
Revert 10.0 is loaded with Niacin. The way Niacin works is truly fascinating. It causes a dramatic decline in the tissue levels of inﬂammation. Heightened tissue inﬂammation is the key feature leading to excessive fat deposition. In addition, Niacin also helps you reduce the levels of a hormone called adiponectin. Adiponectin is a hormone that promotes insulin resistance, triggers hunger, and makes you put on weight in the longer run. Finally, Niacin also helps boost the intrinsic metabolic processes even at the cellular level (1).
#2: It Increases Lipolysis
Revert 10.0 is a powerful thermogenic because it targets lipolysis (fat breakdown). Many ingredients like caﬀeine, forskolin and yohimbine are involved in this process and each works in a diﬀerent way to get the job done.
Caﬀeine increases catecholamine activity by activating beta-adrenergic receptors. This raise in receptors creates more places for epinephrine to attach. Epinephrine is responsible for preparing your body for a “ﬂight or ﬁght” response. Among many physiological processes it triggers in your body, lipolysis is a major one; so, an increase in its levels results in the breakdown of stored fat and the production of excessive fatty acids (2).
Forskolin activates adenylate cyclase - an enzyme present in membranes of adipocytes (fat storing cells). Adenylate cyclase elevates the levels of cyclic AMP and accumulates it in adipocytes which results in a marked increase in lipolysis because cAMP is a major stakeholder in this process (3, 4).
Yohimbine enhances fat breakdown by targeting receptors which suppress catecholamine (epinephrine and norepinephrine) released in your body. Yohimbine is a potent antagonist and blocks these receptors and increases the levels of epinephrine in your body which triggers the fat breakdown. Interestingly, researchers have noticed that the ability of yohimbine to break down fat is higher especially when taken before an exercise (5).
Revert 10.0 is also full of antioxidants like green tea extract and acai berry extract. These are rich in polyphenols and catechins like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG increases secretion of neurotransmitters like noradrenaline and dopamine which act like epinephrine in triggering fat oxidation and lipolysis (6,7).
All these ingredients synergistically act on your body metabolism and create a giant eﬀect on stored fat. So, undoubtedly Revert 10.0 is more than just a supplement, it’s a thermogenic monster!
#3: It Reduces the Level of Hunger Hormone
Another powerful mechanism that helps Revert 10.0 maximize your weight loss potential is through its eﬀect on the hunger hormone- leptin. Revert 10.0 has ﬁber content that soothes your gut. It has Garcinia Cambogia, an herbal ingredient which is also a powerful appetite suppressant.
The active ingredient of Garcinia is hydoxycitric acid. It manipulates your brain signals and tricks it into thinking you’ve eaten enough! It also reduces the levels of leptin in your body which is basically an appetite-stimulating hormone. Research also shows that intake of Garcinia extract in higher concentration (50-60%) reduces levels of total cholesterol, low-density lipoproteins and fatty acids in the body hence inhibiting fat storage (8).
Another element that complements the activity of Garcinia Cambogia is Glucomannan. Research suggests that the combination of these two elements works way better in promoting satiety and weight loss than using either alone (9).
How to Maximize The Results?
Revert 10.0 is an amazing supplement and a proven way to lose weight. But you won’t see results if you eat junk all day and don’t workout.
You have to earn your way to losing weight and getting the summer body you have always wanted year round. There are NO shortcuts. Simple as this.
To ensure that Revert 10.0 gives you maximum results, you need to tweak your lifestyle a little bit!
• Eat Healthy: Consume a healthy and balanced diet with lots of nutrients. Avoid carbs and fatty foods. Proteins are good for lean mass so ﬁll your plate a little bit more with lentils, meat, and nuts (10).
• Sweat It Out: You need to have high physical activity. Revert 10.0 works best preexercise so, right before you hit the gym, take it with water. That will give you adequate hydration and a quick energy boost for a rigorous workout.
• Cycling your supplement intake also helps. With a constant supply of similar ingredients, your body can get desensitized to some ingredients like caﬀeine. That can render your supplement intake useless. To avoid this, it is recommended to use Revert 10.0 up to ﬁve consecutive months. Then take a week or two oﬀ while maintaining your nutrition and exercise regimen.
• The timing of your dosage should be ﬁxed. For best results, it is recommended that you take Revert 10.0 pre-workout.
Purchase yours today! REVERT 10.0
1. Desiree Wanders, et al. Niacin Increases Adiponectin and Decreases Adipose Tissue Inﬂammation in High Fat Diet-Fed Mice. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8): e71285.
2. Robin E. Duncan, et al. Regulation of Lipolysis in Adipocytes. Annu Rev Nutr. 2007; 27: 79–101.
3. Okuda H, et al. Relationship between cyclic AMP production and lipolysis induced by forskolin in rat fat cells. J Lipid Res. 1992 Feb;33(2):225-31.
4. Litosch I, Hudson TH, Mills I, Li SY, Fain JN. Forskolin as an activator of cyclic AMP accumulation and lipolysis in rat adipocytes. Mol Pharmacol. 1982 Jul;22(1):109-15.
5. McCarty MF.Pre-exercise administration of yohimbine may enhance the eﬃcacy of exercise training as a fat loss strategy by boosting lipolysis. Med Hypotheses. 2002 Jun;58(6):491-5.
6. Kim SN, et al. Eﬀects of Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate on Autophagic Lipolysis in Adipocytes. Nutrients. 2017 Jun 30;9(7). pii: E680. doi: 10.3390/nu9070680.
7. Mochizuki M, et al. Eﬀects of green tea catechin-induced lipolysis on cytosol glycerol content in diﬀerentiated 3T3-L1 cells. Phytother Res. 2004 Nov;18(11): 945-6.
8. Hayamizu K1, Hirakawa H, Oikawa D, Nakanishi T, Takagi T, Tachibana T, Furuse M. Eﬀect of Garcinia cambogia extract on serum leptin and insulin in mice. Fitoterapia. 2003 Apr;74(3):267-73.
9. Andrea Maia-Landim, et al. Long-term eﬀects of Garcinia cambogia/Glucomannan on weight loss in people with obesity, PLIN4, FTO and Trp64Arg polymorphisms. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018; 18: 26.
10. Fatemeh Azizi Soeliman, et al. Weight loss maintenance: A review on dietary related strategies. J Res Med Sci. 2014 Mar; 19(3): 268–275.